The Centre de Rencontres et d’Études des Dirigeants des Administrations Fiscales (CREDAF) aims to enhance the dialogue and exchange between its members as well as with multilateral and international partners on tax matters. Activities include symposiums, seminars, working groups, training measures, the conduction of studies, and the development of guidelines. Currently, CREDAF comprises 30 francophone member countries across the globe.
CREDAF endorses the ATI objectives of the Addis Tax Initiative and has joined the Addis Tax Initiative as ATI supporting organisation.
- Regional and international partnership and cooperation
- Forum for exchange
- Seminars and workshops
- Working groups
- Secretary General
- Assistant of the Secretary General
- Administration of the organisation
General Assembly (annually)
- Decides on the topics for the Directors’ seminars
- Selects a topic for the working group (upon recommendation from the executive board)
- Chair, Vice-Chair and five General Directors, Secretary General
- Membership fees based on GNI per capita
- Partners may bear some costs (depending on the topic)